Jason Lauritsen is a keynote speaker, author, and consultant who will challenge you to think differently. He is an employee engagement and performance management expert who passionately believes that work can and should be a fulfilling experience for every employee.
Jason uses a blend of research, practical experience, and storytelling to empower managers to have a more positive impact on their people.
As both a former corporate executive and entrepreneur, Jason has always been dedicated to creating organizations that are good for both people and profits.
Jason also led the research team for Quantum Workplace’s Best Places to Work program for three years. There, he studied the employee experience at thousands of companies to understand what the best workplaces in the world do differently than the rest to engage their employees.
Jason is the author of Unlocking High Performance and Co-Author of Social Gravity: Harnessing The Natural Laws of Relationships
- Unlocking High Performance: How to Use Performance Management to Engage and Empower Employees to Reach Their Full Potential
- Being the Best: The Suprising Secret to Building a Best Place to Work
- The Relationship Comes First: Discovering the True Path to Employee Engagement
- Hacking Employee Engagement: Big Change Starts with Thinking Small
- Making Performance Management Human-Friendly