Jason Lauritsen is a keynote speaker, author, and consultant. He is an employee engagement and workplace culture expert who will challenge you to think differently.
A former corporate Human Resources executive, Jason has dedicated his career to helping leaders build organizations that are good for both people and profits. Most recently, he led the research team for Quantum Workplace’s Best Places to Work program where he has studied the employee experience at thousands of companies to understand what the best workplaces in the world do differently than the rest.
Far too many people are suffering through bad experiences at work. I was one of them. After years of frustration, I discovered that it didn’t have to be this way. That is when I realized my calling: to make work human. Whether I’m speaking, training, writing or consulting, my goal is always the same. To help people think differently about work so they can make work better. I use stories of my life experience as an entrepreneur, executive, spouse, father, and human being to make the message relatable and entertaining. Work is a relationship, not a contract. Start treating it that way to engage your employees. My keynotes are designed to be thought-provoking and entertaining. I will leave you thinking differently and equipped to take action.
Author of Unlocking High Performance and Co-Author of Social Gravity: Harnessing The Natural Laws of Relationships
- Unlocking High Performance: How to Use Performance Management to Engage and Empower Employees to Reach Their Full Potential
- Being the Best: The Suprising Secret to Building a Best Place to Work
- The Relationship Comes First: Discovering the True Path to Employee Engagement
- Hacking Employee Engagement: Big Change Starts with Thinking Small
- Making Performance Management Human-Friendly